- The Partnership on Employment and Accessible Technology (PEAT) provides a comprehensive list of resources for presentations, documents, images, PDFs, email, social media, multi-media, and content management systems (CMS)
Hosting Accessible Online Meetings
- List of resources for accessibility of Canvas, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Google Hangouts, G Suite, and Microsoft Office 365.
- Resources for adding captions in Zoom, YouTube, Facebook, and Canvas.
Captioning Options for Videoconferencing and Learning Management Systems
-See Hear Communication Matters
Accessible Electronic PowerPoint and Word Documents
Resource covers what is required for a PowerPoint to be considered accessible and how to a make PowerPoints accessible.
Make your Word Documents Accessible to People with Disabilities
- Step-by-step instructions from Microsoft Office to make your Word documents accessible to people with disabilities.
Resources for Conducting Accessible Meetings and Trainings
Steps to Make Your Accessible Meetings
Great article with lots of tips for conducting accessible meetings remotely. Many of these tips will improve meetings overall.
Accessibility Strategies for Deaf and Hard of Hearing People in Remote Meetings
- Several helpful tips from an employee with a hearing disability who works remotely.
Procuring Virtual Meeting Platforms
How to Pick Accessible Virtual Meeting Platforms
Partnership on Employment & Accessible Technology (PEAT)
- How to Pick an Accessible Virtual Meeting Platform
- How to Set Up procurement Priorities
- Technical Standards for Accessibility
- Evaluating Proposals from Tech Companies
- Negotiating Contracts
ACTCP COVID Response Resources Series