We have worked with numerous state and local government officials to assist them in fullfiling ADA compliance obligations, and finding practical solutions to accessibility challenges. We also have expertise in areas specific to state and local government officials including self-evaluation and transition plans, site surveys and checklists, program and policy reviews, and Project Civic Access reviews and expectations.
State and local governments have specific compliance obligations under Title II of the ADA. We help local and state entities meet those compliance obligations and develop solution oriented
- Self-evaluation and transition plans.
- Site surveys and checklists.
- Program and policy reviews.
- Capacity building.
- Creating accessible communities.
- Project Civic Access reviews and expectations.