State and local governments have specific compliance obligations under Title II of the ADA. We provide local and state governments the information and training they need to meet their compliance obligations and develop solution-oriented:
- Self-evaluation and transition plans.
- Site surveys and checklists.
- Program and policy reviews.
- Capacity building.
- Creating accessible communities.
- Project Civic Access reviews and expectations.
Title II Regulations and Overviews
- Title II Regulations
- Title II ADA Action Guide for State and Local Governments
- Title II Online Tutorial
US Department of Justice Resources
- ADA Update: A Primer for State and Local Governments (2015)
- Cities & Counties First Steps Toward Solving Common ADA Problems
- ADA Best Practices Toolkit for State & Local Governments
Project Civic Access
Great Plains Region Project Civic Access Settlement Agreements Under Project Civic Access
- Wyandotte County and Kansas City, Kansas
- Omaha, Nebraska
- Hutchinson, Kansas
- Lincoln County, Nebraska
- City of Springfield, Missouri
- City of Seward, Nebraska
- Dodge City, Kansas